Buxton School is committed to ensuring all our pupils have access to high quality and impartial careers advice. We believe it is very important that all our students have a plan for their next steps.
We provide support to our students in making informed decisions about the range of options they have available to them including academic, apprenticeships and vocational courses.
We aim to provide career advice to all our pupils through a dedicated and independent careers advisor. Pupils are also advised on career options in all their favourite subjects to ensure they are aware of the roles available to them when they leave the world of education. We strive to provide guidance which is in the best interest of the students. We have dedicated members in our teams to ensure pupils develop high aspirations and encourage pupils to see career development as a life-long process.
If any parent or student would like any advice or discuss their options, please contact the school and get in touch with Mr Ahmed.
Upcoming Events for Year 11s
- UK University & Apprenticeship Search Event – Emirates Stadium – 27th September 2019
- Sixth Form Taster Day – 7th October 2019
- Skills London – Excel London – 15th November 2019
- Leyton Sixth Form College Interviews – Awaiting date
- Buxton Careers Fair – Careers Week – 2nd to 7th March 2020
Buxton School's Career Programme
Currently being updated
Careers Leader: Mr Ahmed
Independent Careers Advisor: Yinka Akindeke