FOI, Privacy Notice & GDPR
How we use and store personal data is important to us.
The school has a legal responsibility to comply with data protection legislation and other statutory provisions relating to the way in which is holds and processes personal data.
Our Data Protection Policy explains how we do this.
Freedom of Information
One of the aims of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 is that public authorities, including all maintained schools, should be clear and proactive about the information they will make public. To do this we must produce a publication scheme, setting out:
- The classes of information which we publish or intend to publish;
- The manner in which the information will be published; and
- Whether the information is available free of charge or on payment.
Our Freedom of Information Scheme explains how we do this.
Financial information - Executive Pay
Schools must publish:
- How many school employees (if any) have a gross annual salary of £100,000 or more in increments of £10,000 - At Buxton School we have one employee who meets this criteria.
- A link to the schools Financial Benchmarking site can be found on the Useful Links page - click here
|FOI, Privacy Notice & GDPR||Date|
|GDPR Appropriate Policy Document||27th Apr 2023||Download|
|School Subject Access Request Procedure||27th Apr 2023||Download|
|Data Retention Schedule||27th Apr 2023||Download|
|Freedom of Information Policy||27th Apr 2023||Download|
|Freedom of Information Scheme||27th Apr 2023||Download|
|Privacy Notice School Staff||23rd Nov 2021||Download|
|Data Protection Policy||15th May 2023||Download|
|Privacy Notice Pupils Primary September 2023||22nd Sep 2023||Download|
|Privacy Notice Pupils Early Years September 2023||22nd Sep 2023||Download|
|Privacy Notice Pupils Secondary and 16 September 2023||22nd Sep 2023||Download|