The Vproject@Buxton (Volunteering)
VProject@BUXTON is designed to increase the breadth and diversity of community action and volunteering opportunities available to 11-16 year olds.
There are a whole host of benefits for you in becoming part of the VProject@BUXTON programme including:
- Exploring your interests and using these to make a difference
- Learning through action
- Gaining new skills that employers and colleges want
- Having your say on the issues that are important to you
- Getting recognition for the work you do
- Making new friends
- Building your confidence
- Adding to your record of achievement
- Contributing to your Duke of Edinburgh Award programme
If you want to be part of the VProject@BUXTON team you will need to complete the application form and return a completed copy to Miss Mehrban.
The VProject@BUXTON programme encourages everyone to join forces to create a culture of community action amongst young people. We want to provide great learning activities and opportunities for you so that you can share your skills and talents with your communities. We meet regularly (timetable will be published with dates).
Part of VProject@BUXTON you will be participating at parents’ evenings after school, open days, holiday programmes & any other events where V Project Volunteers are needed.