- News & Events
- Primary Virtual Parents’ Evening via Teams-Thursd...
Primary Virtual Parents’ Evening via Teams-Thursday 21st October 2021Posted on: 30 September 2021
Primary Virtual Parents’ Evening via Teams-Thursday 21st October 2021
We are running our first Parents’ Evening of this academic year on Thursday 21st October. This is designed to discuss how your son/daughter has settled since coming back to school this term. To enable the class teacher to meet with you virtually you will be able to book a 10-minute- slot. You can book through our parents’ evening appointment booking system. The school uses an intuitive and easy to use online appointment booking system. This allows you to choose your own appointment times with teachers and you will receive an email confirming your appointments, we ask that your child is with you throughout. Appointments can be made from Tuesday 5th October 2021 and will close at noon on Wednesday 20th October 2021.
- Click on your child’s year group
- Select the name of the teacher from the drop-down menu.
- Choose a 10min time slot
- Fill in the name field (please write in your child’s name)
- Fill in your email (your email address, this is where you will receive a confirmation email to join the meeting)
You will need a device that can connect to the internet and the Teams app downloaded on to your device for the appointment to take place. We would like to see all parents and pupils on the evening, please do all that you can to make an appointment online.